we are a home-based business designed to bring eco-friendly candles & air fresheners to your home







Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Early Tuesday

So, because the husband gets up early on Tuesday's, the doggers decided that they wanted to get up as well. I'd been fighting it since about 5am, but succumbed to the needs of the fur-kids at 6:15. 

The coffee just finished brewing and the pups are all sacked out on the chair with me.  They'll eat in 40 minutes and my day will officially begin.

On today's plate:

1. Candle-making for the K9 Kokua fundraiser on the 25th
2. Fulfill recent orders
3. Ship candles already made

I'm looking forward to a productive day.  It's a hot one outside...maybe once I've finished working, I'll do some yardwork.  Hmmm...there's a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment