we are a home-based business designed to bring eco-friendly candles & air fresheners to your home







Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Adventures in Candle Making

The palm wax has arrived! I was so excited when the UPS guy dropped the box on my doorstep last night! I'll be makin' PALM-tastic! candles today to try out the new wax.

I also received color blocks in a bazillion different colors and I can't wait to try them out too!

This box was just full of goodies! Yes, I ordered them, but it was like Christmas morning when I opened the box! The last surprise is Pina Colada fragrance for our brand new specialty candle line, inspired by and named after my son, the J.Paul Signature Collection. I am so excited, and can't wait to make the first candle for him to "approve"!

Big changes people! There's a lot going on over here at K.Liz Designs Aromatherapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment