we are a home-based business designed to bring eco-friendly candles & air fresheners to your home







Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bridal Shower Special Order

This is a work in progress for a friend of mine. I'll be making sixty-five 2oz. votive candles for her sister's bridal shower. The candle color is HOT pink, and the wax will be scented with our various floral fragrances - 8 each: Wisteria, Honeysuckle, Plumeria, Jasmine, Orchid, Lavender, Tulips, Daisy. If you're doing the math, there will be 9 of one of the fragrances.



Today, I am searching for packaging for these little bitty candles. I can't wait to see which she picks.

If you'd like to place an order for your special occasion, let me know and we'll get to work together!

1 comment:

  1. Superb!! Glad to see these elegant candles. Want to have something like this for my sister’s bridal shower too that will be arranged at one of NYC wedding venues. Very happy to see these fragrances candles.

    ReplyDelete